Thursday, April 21, 2016

ventriloquist dreams me, i am becoming myself due to then subsonic gut resonance, reverberates a spastic line, paroxysm that is our mutual antagonism, cut up well, cut down, now i must become a ventriloquist, anything anything anything sole purpose of getting AwAY SELF frOM SELF or dick issues

ventriloquist dream
small.
thin.
short.
you ain't helping!
 yeah?
well
fuck you!
don't think i haven't tried!
& failed, for sure.
 carbon steel,
settles real fucking pretty.

yeah?
it won't grow your cock
a millimeter longer!
 aaaah, you scrote!
ready the cyanoacrylate!
& I'll ready you a hemorrhage!

both razors,
it makes not a lot of sense.

small.
thin.
short.
well, I've sold my guns
left with just
small.
thin.
short.

& i had no in the first place.
just
small.
thin.
short.

blood gotta hit the floor
before 
small.
thin.
short
awakes

No comments:

Post a Comment